Monday, September 24, 2012

lovely.


My new favorite word is "lovely". 

Cooper says his prayers at supper and at ni-night time.  In ALLLLLLLL of his prayers, he thanks God for all of the people in his life, and mentions only a few specials by name (his dad, his dad's wife, his horse, his dogs, and....ME!)   They are the sweetest prayers.  It usually goes a little something like this:

{Dear Jesus, thank you for this great day that you give us.  And thank you for all the people that you give us.  Thank you for fixing my daddy's head, thank you for Peanut, and for Moses and Faith, thank you for Angie, and thank you for my mommy's home.}

And then, every prayer ends with these words....{and thank you, Lord, for my sweet, lovely mommy.  We loooooooooooove you, Lord.  Amen.}

THAT is why lovely is my new favorite word. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment